The 3’’WPS® submersible pumps are the only 3” borehole pumps entirely made out of stainless steel AISI 304. 3” WPS® pumps are especially suitable for installation in narrow wells for domestic applications. These pumps are available in two versions: the 3” WPS® and the 3” WPS®-CP.
The 3” WPS® offer the following features:
- centrifugal pump entirely made from stainless steel and fits in 3” or larger drilled wells
- capacity from 0.2 to 7m³/h and a maximum head of 190m
- motor rating up to 1.5kW, 140Hz
- single phase supply
- incorporated jam free check valve
- dry-running protection
- high efficiency of pump and motor
- excellent resistance to wear
- soft start
- overvoltage and undervoltage protection
- overload protection
- overtemperature protection
- internal surge arrester
the 3” WPS® pump is fitted with a 230V Well Pumps motor and by means of the built-in frequency converter it is driven at a constant speed of 8200rpm, 140Hz. Every time the pump is put on the supply (1∼230V), a soft start will be performed.